Police Officers' Association of Nebraska
A contributing member of the Law Enforcement Community since 1953.
POLICE OFFICER'S ASSOCIATION OF NEBRASKA
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
HOLIDAY INN CONVENTION CENTER
OCTOBER 15, 2008
MEMBERS PRESENT: Kurt Bottorff, Bruce Felty, Ike Brown, Jim Peschong, Andy Backman, Don Dreyer, Kim Christensen, Jeff Elliott, Steve Heide, Andrea Towler and Bill Larsen.
MEMBERS ABSENT: None.
President Dreyer called the meeting to order at 0705 hours.
MINUTES: No new minutes.
Ike Brown made a motion to pay the bills for the Conference. Jim Peschong provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote.
1. Committees: President Dreyer will get a list of assignments for members.
2. President's Goals:
Update the brochure.
3. Legislative issues looking at working better with other organizations in the State.
4. NLEM dedication ceremony, May 11, 2009 at 1000.
5. 2009 Annual Conference: October 4-7, 2009 Holiday Inn Convention Center, Kearney, NE.
6. 2010 Annual Conference: October 3-6, 2010, Ramada Inn, Kearney, NE.
7. POAN website: discussion occurred regarding enhancing the website and creating links to other sites.
8. Death Benefits: Motion by Bruce Felty to keep death benefits the same. Jeff Elliott provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote.
President Dreyer asked for any other business, or any thing else for the good of the order. Nothing was presented.
Kurt Bottorff made a motion to adjourn. Ike Brown provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote.
Meeting was adjourned at 810.
William H. Larsen