Police Officers' Association of Nebraska
A contributing member of the Law Enforcement Community since 1953.
POAN BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
PRESENT: Mark Hogue, Rich Hoaglund, Ike Brown, Ryan Dummer, Shane Wimer, Steve Scott, Jim Peschong, Brandon Lorenson, Brian Jackson, Bill Larsen and Bruce Felty.
1. Call to Order: President Hogue called the meeting to order at 1220 hours.
3. Secretary/Treasurer report: No new Treasurer's report was presented.
6. Old Business:
2. Fundraising ideas: discussion occurred regarding sponsorships and reviewing Constitution and Bylaws.
7. New Business:
2. President Hogue mentioned for all Board Members to review Bios for the website and for new members to get information to Michelle so she can update the website.
3. Committee Assignments will be made later and distributed to Board Members.
4. 2015 Conference wrap-up. President Hogue indicated there would be a new Conference Planner for next year. And Thanked Rich Hoaglund for his work during the past year.
6. Membership Dues: Brian Jackson made a motion to leave the dues at $15.00. Rich Hoaglund provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote.
8. Reserve Officer Issue: Discussion involved looking at impending changes and evaluating whether, or not, it is worth keeping the program.
President Hogue asked for any other new business, or anything else for the good of the order. Nothing was presented.
Next meeting will be January, 2016, probably in Lincoln.
Rich Hoaglund made a motion to adjourn. Shane Wimer provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote.
Meeting was adjourned at 1305 hours.
William H. Larsen