P0AN BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
YOUNNES CONFERENCE CENTER
OCTOBER 5, 2016
MEMBERS PRESENT: Ike Brown, Shane Wimer, Brandon Lorenson, Mark Hogue, Ryan Dummer, Dennis Wagner, Steve Scott, Brian Jackson, Forrest Siebken, Bruce Felty and Bill Larsen
MEMBERS ABSENT: None
President Brown called the meeting to order at 1105 hours
- President Brown wanted to commend Past President Hogue and Sheriff Brueggemann for the work they did putting the Conference together. He also thought the new Conference planners performed well.
- Death Benefit: Brandon Lorenson made a motion to keep the benefit the same as last year. Mark Hogue provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote.
- Discussion occurred regarding modifying the accidental death benefit. Was tabled for a future meeting.
- Board Vacancy: President Brown reported that Jim Peschong submitted a letter of resignation from the Board. This leaves a one year vacancy. Mark Hogue made a motion to appoint Rich Hoaglund to complete the term. Steve Scott provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote.
- Committee Assignments: Dennis Wagner made a motion to eliminate the State Fair Committee. Ike Brown provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote. Committee assignments will be sent out at a later date.
- President's message: Ike will forward to Michelle. New Board members need to submit information to Michelle for the website.
- PCAN: Discussion about trying to have a joint Legislative meeting. PCAN President is Bill Misner.
President Brown asked for any other new business, or anything else for the good of the order. Nothing was presented.
Next meeting will be in January, President Brown will advise when he gets it scheduled.
Dennis Wagner made a motion to adjourn. Mark Hogue provided a second. Motion was approved by voice vote.
Meeting was adjourned at 1140 hours.
William H. Larsen
© 2010 Police Officers' Association of Nebraska.
All Rights Reserved.